BIPOC Executive Search provides up-to-date content as accurately as possible and may amend any part of these Terms by updating said content at any time at our discretion depending on the circumstances. Specifically, we reserve the right to add, delete, or modify content at any time. We will provide notice for amended versions of these Terms which will include the date of publication. Users who do not accept these Terms should discontinue the use of this Site.
While we try our best to maintain the timeliness and security of the Site, we do not make any representation or provide a warranty of any kind regarding the accuracy or completeness of information on the Site or that Site usage will be risk or error free, uninterrupted, or secured. We strongly encourage users to take appropriate measures to protect themselves against malicious electronic threats and routinely check our Site for updates.
By using this Site as an individual or on behalf of a corporation or other association (“Organization”), you are confirming the legality of your age and represent and warrant that you are legally applicable to bind your Organization to the Terms on this Site. This Site is controlled and operated under the permitted laws in Canada. Usage of this Site is at the user’s own risk.
Users will be held responsible for the accuracy of information submitted onto this Site and must ensure that details are not misleading or likely to deceive.
BIPOC Executive Search’s website and services may only be used for lawful purposes by individuals who are seeking employment or career consultations and services or career information from recruitment staff. We prohibit any use of the Site for any of the following listed below:
- Using any hardware, software, or any other equipment that could interfere with the activity conducted or undermine the security of this Site;
- You must not seek access to alter or collect any unauthorised information access, overload the system, aggregate the content of the Site by crashing, delaying, damaging, or other attempts at interrupting the operation of this Site;
- You must not reproduce, modify, or otherwise exploit the content on this Site for malicious purposes;
- You must not submit materials that are or may be offensive, threatening, harassing, or otherwise intentionally made to disrespect the rights and dignity of others;
- You must not submit materials that are fraudulent, unlawful, in breach of applicable legislations, regulations, guidelines or copyrights, trademarks or other intellectual property rights or any person in any jurisdiction or otherwise illegal content; and
- You must not submit materials that are indecent or ethically objectionable.
Limitation of Liability
BIPOC Executive Search will not be liable for any indirect, incidental, consequential, exemplary, special, punitive, or aggravated damages of any kind. BIPOC Executive Search and its affiliates and employees shall not be liable for any damages, injuries, losses, costs, expenses, and fees in relation to any activities performed on this site. BIPOC Executive Search will not be liable for loss of data, intangibles, or loss of security from submitted materials. The sole and exclusive remedy shall be to discontinue use of this Site.
All content on this Site is controlled and operated by BIPOC Executive Search. Users are expected to respect the laws and limit the use of any content on the Site for personal purposes. Without prior written consent from BIPOC Executive Search, users are prohibited to copying, modifying, reproducing, or using our Site content.
Should you believe in good faith that materials displayed on the Site infringe your Canadian copyright, please send BIPOC Executive Search, a written notice of claimed infringement by mail or e-mail. We will, under the Copyright Act, forward the notice to the person indicated and will inform you of the status.
These Terms are governed and constitute the entire agreement between you and BIPOC Executive Search under the laws of the Province of Ontario and the federal laws of Canada applicable in Ontario, regardless of your location. You have agreed to accept that you are legally bound to this agreement and the conditions of use of this Site.